Monday, July 21, 2008

Dancing Queen.....





"You are like a firefly in heat chasing after a quarterback on the field. You go boy!" Bruno Tonioli, TV Judge - Dancing With the Stars







Mamma mia, here I go again, My my, how can I resist you? Oh sorry about that - Doing the Pasa Doble oh I mean playing the 4-3 Jason Taylor and his partner. Well that did not take long. After a very quiet off-season the Skins circus is back. I hope they don't up ticket prices due to this acquisition. A pretty big loss losing Daniels on day 1 but SNYDER and Cerrato pulled another one out of their sleeve. As much as I did not like to think about Taylor coming to the Skins I am not complaining at this point. I've been cursing him since he stepped on the dance floor saying no team would rightfully take him back after his embarrassment to the NFL - twinkle toe fairy, and even cursing about him when I first thought about the possiblity of him coming to the Skins when Daniels went down, but in a matter of seconds as I watched the "Breaking News" scroll along the bottom of my screen I became elated and was happy as hell to have signed him. I have never been a big fan of his but his sack numbers speak for themselves. We just need to stop the run behind him and Andre Carter and we should be good.

This move has SNYDER written all over it. He probably could not wait to get Taylor into his office and talk about Hollywood and maybe even go over a few of the steps Taylor used on TV. I heard they started out with the Electric Slide today, but it was cut short with the DANNY pulling a hammy. I know Mario Lopez is probably bummed as he will be replaced for the big Dick Clark's Rockin' New Years Eve party by Taylor, as Taylor will be Ryan Seacrests' new butt buddy. I actually heard Taylor finally agreed to come to the Skins after hearing from "Choo Choo" Portis who has promised to dance with Taylor each morning in hopes of them making it big after their football careers are over.


Hold on everyone as we have only gotten through 2 days of camp and we are already all over ESPN. Please keep Favre with Madden in the cruiser far away from Redskins Park!

No comments: