Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Last Night Of Peace


We just have tonight to keep thinking about the Skins play and we will find out a lot more tomororw night when the real season starts. I am not sure what to think but Tyler continues to confirm the Skins will win tomorrow night in NY. I continue to worry about the offense. We saw how a new offense takes some time to get going when Uncle Al came to DC. I just hope they decide to RUN the ball until the passing game gets going in a few weeks. I think it was a good move to tell Jansen to take a seat after watching his play over the pre-season. You know the Giants will be coming after Campbell and he will get hit around pretty good. I think the defense will be good with or without J.Taylor. Speaking of Jason Taylor why was he drinking a glass of wine alone in a box at FedEx at kickoff against the Jaguars? All of the other injured players were on the sideline including players with leg injuries. I guess the dancing queen did not want to get wet in the rain. Maybe he will charter his own plane to NY for the game tomorrow???

And what about Derrick Frost's "Dear John" letter to Redskins fans? He and the media kept saying he was a fan favorite? Favorite what?? Whipping boy, all I heard over the last few years were BOOOOOOOS. Anyway I guess we will see what the rookie can do for us.

Hold on cause the season is about to start....

No comments: