Friday, October 19, 2007

Redskins Slurpee!



The Simpsons and their Squishees need to move over since 7-11 is now selling a Redskin Slurpee called "Redskin Freeze" that we enjoyed last night! I decided to share the info about the new product on the Extreme Skins message board and got a kick out of some of the responses which I listed below. It looks as if some of us are still upset with the loss on Sunday.



My origonal post - "The Danny is at it again - A Redskins flavored Slurpee at 7-11 "Redskins Freeze" which is cherry flavored. Also I have seen that Lays chips have the 75th logo all of them. Enjoy"

Responses -
"Better be careful or you'll strain a groin, pull a hammy, or start dropping stuff all over the house"

"I tried to get one but the machine benched itself halfway through filling it up"

"I had a Redskin Slurpee on my lunch break yesterday. When I came back to work I was sluggish, indecisive and couldn't complete simple tasks. My boss didn't mind because we're all in it together and I tried hard".

"I drank a redskins slurpee yesterday, then i proceeded to drop the cup all over the store. Manager wasnt happy".

"I drank a Redskins slurpee. First off, I wanna say my hat's off the 7-11 owner, they've really got a heck of a good slurpee machine over there.

"From a slurpee standpoint, I don't think it was any "one" slurpee, it was really all of them together. So we're gonna do what we know best, go back and work hard, and figure out how we're gonna get another slurpee".

"The REDSKINS SLURPEES are who we THOUGHT THEY WERE! And THAT'S WHY we bought the DAMN SLURPEES. You wanna crown em, CROWN THEIR ASSES. THEY ARE who we THOUGHT THEY WERE! AND WE LET 'EM OFF THE HOOK!!!

"Slurpees??!? SLURPEES?!?!? Don't....don't talk about SLURPEES"!

"Whoever came up with the sour apple flavor wasn't super smart".

"I went to go pay for it and I fumbled the change all over the counter. Must have had some Moss and Portis in it".

"Vinny just traded a Redskins Slurpee and a second round pick to the broncos for a ham sandwich."

No comments: