Monday, March 19, 2007

A Sign From Above!!


So a few months back, well actually January 31st to be exact, I went to joegibbsonline.com to hear about Joe's announcement of his sick grandson. The site talks about Gibbs' "game plan" on and mostly off the field. While on the site I noticed he was offering a free Joe Gibbs bible. I have purchased a few of Gibbs's success books over the last few years and have seen minor success on the field for the Skins. So now that we are in the 4th season with Gibbs, I had to step up and order one of these bibles to get the ultimate advantage from the man upstairs.

Since the time I input the order, I have gotten a few emails from Joe Gibbs Chaplain saying they received my order and were backed up a bit with getting the bibles out, but I should be receiving it shortly. Well today is March 19th and I received my Gibbs bible with a letter enclosed from Gibbs himself talking again about his "game plan"!

I think to myself after opening the bible that today is the first official day of voluntary (your ass better be there) practice at Redskin's Park. THIS IS A SIGN! I think this could be a very good year! My "game plan" is the Superbowl this year! Lets stay focused now... but you have to admit this could be more then just a coincidence.

No comments: