Sunday, February 25, 2007

Fan Appreciation??


I know it is late, I mean early in the morning but we could not stand taking all this time to create this site and leave "NORV" #1 and only. I had to bump him so here you go.

This is a response to an article in the Post about fans being upset about the increasing price of Redskins tickets.

Well, I think Lisa and I still have a little bit of "gold" to bleed. As far as the team being the most profitable I don't have to look very far to see where all my "gold" is spent, especially with my "gold"mini Superbowl Football sitting in front of me.
The writer forgot to mention that one thing which bothered me the most is the "HUGE" fan appreciation Beach Blitz in June ..."time to give back to the fans" where not even so called tailgating outside of the event is free...not to mention watching the skills competition for $15.00. But don't worry you will have the opportunity to meet the "Red Snapper" Ethan Albright and about 15 other players that you never heard of, they are flying them all on Redskin 1 direct from NFL Europe to VA beach for the Weekend festivities. I am surprised Grammy is not on the roster of the meet and greets. I guess this so called "Blitz" is probably why I don't see the normal FREE draft day party scheduled this year, maybe that is why they decided to trade their picks away so they could cancel the free event and have another team "Fundraiser" into the Danny's back pocket.

No comments: